Baked Rainbow Carrot Chips
- 1, 12 oz. package Cal-Organic Rainbow Carrot Chips
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat oven to 450℉.
- Place rainbow carrot chips in a small mixing bowl and coat with olive oil. Mix together well, then sprinkle in salt and pepper, to taste.
- Spread the carrot chips out evenly on a parchment-lined baking sheet, laying them flat and ensuring none are overlapping or touching each other.
- Bake until golden, about 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven, let cool for 5 minutes and enjoy!
- Some chips may brown faster than others. Monitor the carrot chips as they bake and remove and set aside chips that brown faster than the others. Continue to bake the rest of the chips until they are crispy and golden brown.
Tips for storing carrots
Store carrots in a resealable plastic bag or other airtight container.
To extend the shelf life of your carrots, you can place a damp paper towel in the bag or container, but avoid storing carrots in water as it will soften their texture.
Carrots should be stored in the refrigerator between 34 and 36 degrees Fahrenheit.
Avoid storing carrots near ethylene-producing fruits and vegetables, such as apples or pears.
Try Another Recipe
We didn’t find any recipes matching that description. Please try removing a search term or rewording your search phrases.