Beet & Carrot Antioxidant Juice
- 1 Cal-Organic Red Beets
- 2 Cal-Organic Bunch Carrots
- 1 cucumber
- 1 cup pineapple
- 1 apple
- 1/2 inch fresh ginger
- 1 pomegranate, arils/seeds only
- Prepare the ingredients:
- Beet – Peel and cut.
- Carrots – Rinse and remove the tops.
- Cucumber – Cut in half, with peel on.
- Pineapple – Cut into quarters, then peel and remove core.
- Apple – Quarter, then remove the core and seeds.
- Ginger – Peel the root.
- Pomegranate – Remove arils/seeds (or purchase them on their own!)
- Place all ingredients into juicer.
- Pour into serving glasses.
Recipe and image from our e-book Springtime Juicing
Tips for storing carrots
Store carrots in a resealable plastic bag or other airtight container.
To extend the shelf life of your carrots, you can place a damp paper towel in the bag or container, but avoid storing carrots in water as it will soften their texture.
Carrots should be stored in the refrigerator between 34 and 36 degrees Fahrenheit.
Avoid storing carrots near ethylene-producing fruits and vegetables, such as apples or pears.
Try Another Recipe
We didn’t find any recipes matching that description. Please try removing a search term or rewording your search phrases.