Black Pepper and Parmesan-Crusted Carrot Chips
- 4 cups Cal-Organic Rainbow Carrot Chips
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. black pepper
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, toss carrot chips with olive oil, pepper and salt. Divide the chips between the two baking sheets and spread them in a single layer.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until chips are starting to brown on the bottom.
- Flip all the carrots and bake on the other side for another 10 minutes. Remove the sheet pans one at a time and sprinkle them with cheese.
- Bake for another 5-6 minutes, or until the cheese and carrots are crispy.
Tips for storing carrots
Store carrots in a resealable plastic bag or other airtight container.
To extend the shelf life of your carrots, you can place a damp paper towel in the bag or container, but avoid storing carrots in water as it will soften their texture.
Carrots should be stored in the refrigerator between 34 and 36 degrees Fahrenheit.
Avoid storing carrots near ethylene-producing fruits and vegetables, such as apples or pears.
Try Another Recipe
We didn’t find any recipes matching that description. Please try removing a search term or rewording your search phrases.