Carrot, Apple & Beet Detox Salad
- 2 cups, peeled and shredded Cal-Organic Bunch Carrots
- 2 cups, peeled and shredded Cal-Organic Red Beets
- 2 peeled and shredded, apples
- 1 juiced, lemon
- 2 tbsp. avocado oil
- 1/2 cup roasted sunflower seeds
- Pinch of sea salt
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and toss together.
- Serve by itself or on top of greens.
- Store leftovers in the refrigerator for 3-5 days.
Recipe created by Flora & Vino.
Tips for storing carrots
Store carrots in a resealable plastic bag or other airtight container.
To extend the shelf life of your carrots, you can place a damp paper towel in the bag or container, but avoid storing carrots in water as it will soften their texture.
Carrots should be stored in the refrigerator between 34 and 36 degrees Fahrenheit.
Avoid storing carrots near ethylene-producing fruits and vegetables, such as apples or pears.
Try Another Recipe
We didn’t find any recipes matching that description. Please try removing a search term or rewording your search phrases.