Carrot Cake Pops
- 1/2 cup Cal-Organic Matchstick Shredded Carrots
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup cashews, soaked overnight
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
1. In a high speed blender, add coconut milk, matchstick carrots, cashews, maple syrup, vanilla extract, cinnamon and blend until smooth.
2. Pour into popsicle molds and freeze for 4+ hours.
3. Melt your chocolate chips and coconut oil until smooth.
4. Remove pops from popsicle molds. With a spoon, spread white chocolate over the pop and sprinkle on graham cracker crumbs. Flip the bar over and repeat. Drizzle with some extra white chocolate and enjoy!
Recipe courtesy of LivLaughCook
Tips for storing carrots
Store carrots in a resealable plastic bag or other airtight container.
To extend the shelf life of your carrots, you can place a damp paper towel in the bag or container, but avoid storing carrots in water as it will soften their texture.
Carrots should be stored in the refrigerator between 34 and 36 degrees Fahrenheit.
Avoid storing carrots near ethylene-producing fruits and vegetables, such as apples or pears.
Try Another Recipe
We didn’t find any recipes matching that description. Please try removing a search term or rewording your search phrases.