- 8 large Cal-Organic Bagged Carrots
- 4 tsp. Olive oil
- 8 Sage leaves
- 1/2 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp. mild or hot Chili powder
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Peel and cut carrots into quarters. Cut each quarter into four sticks.
- Place the carrot sticks in a large bowl, then toss with olive oil, sage leaves, garlic powder, chili powder and salt.
- Transfer ingredients to one or two ungreased cookie sheets and spread out. Bake 10 to 12 minutes until carrots are soft in the center and crisp on the edges.
Tips for storing carrots
Store carrots in a resealable plastic bag or other airtight container.
To extend the shelf life of your carrots, you can place a damp paper towel in the bag or container, but avoid storing carrots in water as it will soften their texture.
Carrots should be stored in the refrigerator between 34 and 36 degrees Fahrenheit.
Avoid storing carrots near ethylene-producing fruits and vegetables, such as apples or pears.
Try Another Recipe
We didn’t find any recipes matching that description. Please try removing a search term or rewording your search phrases.