Carrot Ginger Juice
- 3 large Cal-Organic Bunch Carrots
- 2 stalks Cal-Organic Celery
- 1/2 inch piece ginger
- 1 apple
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/8 tsp. cayenne pepper
- Peel carrots and core the apple. Cut carrots, apple and celery stalks into chunks.
- Place ingredients into a blender and blend on high until completely smooth.
- Strain through a fine mesh sieve in cheesecloth or paper towels.
- Serve chilled.
Tips for storing carrots
Store carrots in a resealable plastic bag or other airtight container.
To extend the shelf life of your carrots, you can place a damp paper towel in the bag or container, but avoid storing carrots in water as it will soften their texture.
Carrots should be stored in the refrigerator between 34 and 36 degrees Fahrenheit.
Avoid storing carrots near ethylene-producing fruits and vegetables, such as apples or pears.
Try Another Recipe
We didn’t find any recipes matching that description. Please try removing a search term or rewording your search phrases.