Carrot Noodle Salad
- 1 tbsp. toasted sesame oil
- 1 tbsp. toasted sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp. sweet red chili sauce
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. rice vinegar
- 1 tsp. soy sauce
- 1 tsp. maple syrup
- 1 Cal-Organic Table Carrots
- 1 roasted bell pepper
- 2 tbsp. hemp seeds
- ⅓ cup cashews
- 2 cups spinach
- Combine sesame oil, sesame seeds, red chili sauce, garlic powder, rice vinegar, soy sauce and maple syrup into a small bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Spiralize carrot. Roast bell pepper in an oven set at 425 degrees Fahrenheit for 15 minutes. Let cool, then slice.
- Assemble your mason jar with dressing on the bottom, then add spiralized carrot, roasted bell pepper, hemp seeds, cashews and top with spinach. Enjoy!
Tips for storing carrots
Store carrots in a resealable plastic bag or other airtight container.
To extend the shelf life of your carrots, you can place a damp paper towel in the bag or container, but avoid storing carrots in water as it will soften their texture.
Carrots should be stored in the refrigerator between 34 and 36 degrees Fahrenheit.
Avoid storing carrots near ethylene-producing fruits and vegetables, such as apples or pears.
Try Another Recipe
We didn’t find any recipes matching that description. Please try removing a search term or rewording your search phrases.