Carrot Radish Juice
- 3 medium, rinsed and topped Cal-Organic Bunch Carrots
- 6, rinsed and leaves removed Cal-Organic Red Radishes
- 1 large, quartered, cored, and seeds removed Sweet Apple
- 2 stalks, leaves included, plus additional for garnish Cal-Organic Celery
- 1 peeled and cut to fit Orange
- 1 peeled and cut to fit Lemon
- 1/2 inch piece, peeled Ginger
- 1/2 inch piece, peeled Turmeric
- Place all ingredients in juicer according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- Pour into serving glasses and enjoy!
Recipe and image from our e-book Springtime Juicing
Tips for storing carrots
Store carrots in a resealable plastic bag or other airtight container.
To extend the shelf life of your carrots, you can place a damp paper towel in the bag or container, but avoid storing carrots in water as it will soften their texture.
Carrots should be stored in the refrigerator between 34 and 36 degrees Fahrenheit.
Avoid storing carrots near ethylene-producing fruits and vegetables, such as apples or pears.
Try Another Recipe
We didn’t find any recipes matching that description. Please try removing a search term or rewording your search phrases.