- 1/2 cup Cal-Organic Shredded Carrots
- 3 tbsp. parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 5 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
1. Preheat oven to 425° Fahrenheit.
2. Combine the flour, parmesan cheese, baking powder and salt into a medium bowl and mix thoroughly.
3. Add the shredded carrot to the mixture and combine until carrots are coated.
4. Add the vegetable oil into the mixture and knead with your hands to form the dough.
5. Form the dough into a flat rectangular shape, about ½” thick. Place onto a parchment lined baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes, or until golden brown.
6. Remove the baking sheet from the oven and let cool for 10 minutes. Cut the dough into sticks, about 3 inches long by 1 inch wide. Enjoy!
Tips for storing carrots
Store carrots in a resealable plastic bag or other airtight container.
To extend the shelf life of your carrots, you can place a damp paper towel in the bag or container, but avoid storing carrots in water as it will soften their texture.
Carrots should be stored in the refrigerator between 34 and 36 degrees Fahrenheit.
Avoid storing carrots near ethylene-producing fruits and vegetables, such as apples or pears.
Try Another Recipe
We didn’t find any recipes matching that description. Please try removing a search term or rewording your search phrases.