- 10 oz. Cal-Organic Shredded Carrots
- ¼ tbsp. whole cumin seeds
- 2 tbsp. chopped walnuts
- ¾ cup Cal-Organic Farms Italian parsley, chopped
- ¼ cup mint leaves, chopped
- ¼ cup Cal-Organic Farms red onion, finely chopped
- ¼ cup golden raisins, coarsely chopped
- 1 ½ tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 ½ tbsp. lemon juice
- ¼ tsp. kosher salt
- Place the shredded carrots and cumin seeds in a food processor and pulse until coarsely chopped.
- Add the walnuts and pulse three times. Take the mixture out of the food processor and place into a serving bowl.
- Add the chopped parsley, mint, red onion and golden raisins into the mixture. Drizzle the extra virgin olive oil and lemon juice, then add the kosher salt. Mix together thoroughly. Enjoy!
Tips for storing carrots
Store carrots in a resealable plastic bag or other airtight container.
To extend the shelf life of your carrots, you can place a damp paper towel in the bag or container, but avoid storing carrots in water as it will soften their texture.
Carrots should be stored in the refrigerator between 34 and 36 degrees Fahrenheit.
Avoid storing carrots near ethylene-producing fruits and vegetables, such as apples or pears.
Try Another Recipe
We didn’t find any recipes matching that description. Please try removing a search term or rewording your search phrases.