- 4 eggs
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/4 cup flour
- 2 tbsp. wheat germ
- 1 1/2 cups, cut into disks Cal-Organic Bagged Carrots
- 1 1/2 cups, grated squash
- 4 tbsp. scallions sliced
- 1/4 cup minced Cal-Organic Parsley
- 1 cup, shredded cheese
- to taste Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the eggs, milk, flour and wheat germ until smooth. Stir in the carrots, squash, scallions, parsley and shredded cheese, then mix well.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Allow the mixture to stand for a few minutes, then stir thoroughly again.
- Pour the mixture onto an oiled baking dish and place in the oven.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool for five minutes before serving.
Tips for storing carrots
Store carrots in a resealable plastic bag or other airtight container.
To extend the shelf life of your carrots, you can place a damp paper towel in the bag or container, but avoid storing carrots in water as it will soften their texture.
Carrots should be stored in the refrigerator between 34 and 36 degrees Fahrenheit.
Avoid storing carrots near ethylene-producing fruits and vegetables, such as apples or pears.
Try Another Recipe
We didn’t find any recipes matching that description. Please try removing a search term or rewording your search phrases.