Crispy Carrot & Sweet Potato Rosti
- Olive oil
- 1 sweet potato, grated
- 4 Cal-Organic Bagged Carrots
- 1/2 Cal-Organic Farms yellow onion, grated
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup plain flour
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 Cal-Organic Farms celery stalks, thinly sliced
- 1 Cal-Organic Farms fennel, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp. coriander seeds, ground
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Cal-Organic Farms curly parsley, chopped, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Brush two skillets lightly with olive oil
- Place sweet potato, carrot, onion, parsley, eggs and flour in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper, and mix together well.
- Divide the mixture between the two skillets and press firmly to create a thin pancake. Bake for 35 minutes or until golden brown.
- Once golden brown, remove your skillets and let cool for a few minutes. Scatter the fennel and celery on top of the pancakes, and garnish with sour cream and coriander seeds. Enjoy!
Tips for storing carrots
Store carrots in a resealable plastic bag or other airtight container.
To extend the shelf life of your carrots, you can place a damp paper towel in the bag or container, but avoid storing carrots in water as it will soften their texture.
Carrots should be stored in the refrigerator between 34 and 36 degrees Fahrenheit.
Avoid storing carrots near ethylene-producing fruits and vegetables, such as apples or pears.
Try Another Recipe
We didn’t find any recipes matching that description. Please try removing a search term or rewording your search phrases.