- 3 cups Cal-Organic Shredded Carrots
- 1 tbsp. chopped Cal-Organic Italian Parsley
- Pinch of dill seed
- 3/4 cup whole Kalamata olives
- Oil and vinegar dressing
- Toss all of the ingredients in a large bowl with the oil and vinegar dressing.
- Cover and chill for at least an hour before serving.
Recipe and image from our e-book Festive Holiday Recipes
Tips for storing carrots
Store carrots in a resealable plastic bag or other airtight container.
To extend the shelf life of your carrots, you can place a damp paper towel in the bag or container, but avoid storing carrots in water as it will soften their texture.
Carrots should be stored in the refrigerator between 34 and 36 degrees Fahrenheit.
Avoid storing carrots near ethylene-producing fruits and vegetables, such as apples or pears.
Try Another Recipe
We didn’t find any recipes matching that description. Please try removing a search term or rewording your search phrases.