Jamaican Carrot Juice
- 3 lb. Cal-Organic Shredded Carrots
- 4 cups orange juice, pulp-free
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 can condensed milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. ginger, finely grated
1. Place carrots and orange juice in a blender and blend until completely smooth.
2. Add the vanilla extract, condensed milk, cinnamon and ginger. Pulse until well combined.
3. Pour the juice into a pitcher and let cool in the refrigerator, about 2 minutes. Pour into serving glasses and enjoy!
Tips for storing carrots
Store carrots in a resealable plastic bag or other airtight container.
To extend the shelf life of your carrots, you can place a damp paper towel in the bag or container, but avoid storing carrots in water as it will soften their texture.
Carrots should be stored in the refrigerator between 34 and 36 degrees Fahrenheit.
Avoid storing carrots near ethylene-producing fruits and vegetables, such as apples or pears.
Try Another Recipe
We didn’t find any recipes matching that description. Please try removing a search term or rewording your search phrases.