Maple Bacon Carrots
- 12 medium Cal-Organic Rainbow Whole Carrots
- 12 strips bacon
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- Freshly chopped Cal-Organic Farms curly parsley
- Ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400° Fahrenheit. Wash and peel carrots. Wrap each carrot in a strip of bacon, ensuring the ends of the bacon are facing down on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Brush each bacon-wrapped carrot with maple syrup and season with black pepper. Keep some maple syrup leftover to brush onto carrots midway through baking.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and brush remaining maple syrup over carrots.
- Bake for 15 more minutes, or until the carrots are tender and the bacon is crisp.
- Garnish with freshly chopped parsley. Enjoy!
Tips for storing carrots
Store carrots in a resealable plastic bag or other airtight container.
To extend the shelf life of your carrots, you can place a damp paper towel in the bag or container, but avoid storing carrots in water as it will soften their texture.
Carrots should be stored in the refrigerator between 34 and 36 degrees Fahrenheit.
Avoid storing carrots near ethylene-producing fruits and vegetables, such as apples or pears.
Try Another Recipe
We didn’t find any recipes matching that description. Please try removing a search term or rewording your search phrases.