Mini Carrot Cheesecakes
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar and 2 tablespoons of grated carrots, then mix together with a fork. Spoon about a teaspoon of the mixture into 24 greased mini cupcake molds. Evenly distribute the mixture to fill all 24 molds and press with your fingers to create a crust.
- In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, 1/2 cup sugar, egg, ginger and vanilla extract. Mix with an electric hand mixer until well combined and creamy. Fold in 1/2 cup shredded carrots. Spoon the mixture evenly over the crusts in all 24 of the mini cupcake molds.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Allow to cool slightly and then refrigerate in the molds.
- After at least 2 hours or up to 8 hours, remove the cheesecakes from the molds with a small offset spatula. Garnish each with a dollop of whipped cream and finely grated carrots, then serve.
Tips for storing carrots
Store carrots in a resealable plastic bag or other airtight container.
To extend the shelf life of your carrots, you can place a damp paper towel in the bag or container, but avoid storing carrots in water as it will soften their texture.
Carrots should be stored in the refrigerator between 34 and 36 degrees Fahrenheit.
Avoid storing carrots near ethylene-producing fruits and vegetables, such as apples or pears.
Try Another Recipe
We didn’t find any recipes matching that description. Please try removing a search term or rewording your search phrases.