Parmesan Roasted Carrot Fries
- 2 lb. Cal-Organic Bagged Carrots
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Italian Parsley, chopped for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Peel and chop the carrots into ¼-inch thick “fries.” Gently toss the carrots in extra virgin olive oil, add salt and pepper, sprinkle Parmesan cheese and mix to coat the carrots.
- Spread the carrots in a single layer on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Roast in a preheated oven until tender, about 20 minutes, mixing and turning halfway through.
- Cool, then add chopped Italian parsley on top and serve with your favorite dipping sauce. Enjoy!
Tips for storing carrots
Store carrots in a resealable plastic bag or other airtight container.
To extend the shelf life of your carrots, you can place a damp paper towel in the bag or container, but avoid storing carrots in water as it will soften their texture.
Carrots should be stored in the refrigerator between 34 and 36 degrees Fahrenheit.
Avoid storing carrots near ethylene-producing fruits and vegetables, such as apples or pears.
Try Another Recipe
We didn’t find any recipes matching that description. Please try removing a search term or rewording your search phrases.