Rainbow Baby Carrot Salad with Tahini Dressing
- 1 lb. Cal-Organic Rainbow Baby Carrots
- 1/4 cup Cal-Organic Curly Parsley
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 3 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 tsp. red pepper flakes
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Freshly cracked black pepper, to taste
- In a medium bowl, whisk together tahini, lemon juice, olive oil and red pepper flakes. Add water a little at a time to achieve desired thickness.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Slice baby carrots lengthwise and roughly chop parsley. Add the carrots and parsley to a bowl and toss to combine.
- Drizzle with dressing. Serve immediately.
Tips for storing carrots
Store carrots in a resealable plastic bag or other airtight container.
To extend the shelf life of your carrots, you can place a damp paper towel in the bag or container, but avoid storing carrots in water as it will soften their texture.
Carrots should be stored in the refrigerator between 34 and 36 degrees Fahrenheit.
Avoid storing carrots near ethylene-producing fruits and vegetables, such as apples or pears.
Try Another Recipe
We didn’t find any recipes matching that description. Please try removing a search term or rewording your search phrases.