Red Pepper Juice
- 1 cup Cal-Organic Red Romaine Lettuce
- 1/4 cup Cal-Organic Green Onions
- 2 large tomatoes
- 1 large red bell pepper
- 2 stalks Cal-Organic Celery
- 1 medium Cal-Organic Bunch Carrots
- Tear leaves off red romaine, but keep the leaves on celery. Remove stems from tomatoes and bell pepper, then cut both into wedges. Remove one, medium-sized carrot from the bunch and rinse.
- Place all ingredients into juicer according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- Pour into glasses and serve. Enjoy!
Recipe and image from our e-book Springtime Juicing
Tips for storing carrots
Store carrots in a resealable plastic bag or other airtight container.
To extend the shelf life of your carrots, you can place a damp paper towel in the bag or container, but avoid storing carrots in water as it will soften their texture.
Carrots should be stored in the refrigerator between 34 and 36 degrees Fahrenheit.
Avoid storing carrots near ethylene-producing fruits and vegetables, such as apples or pears.
Try Another Recipe
We didn’t find any recipes matching that description. Please try removing a search term or rewording your search phrases.