Roasted Beet & Carrot Sunny Salad
- 3 medium Cal-Organic Rainbow Whole Carrots
- 1 medium avocado
- 2 small Cal-Organic Farms beets
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tbsp. goat cheese
- Pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425° Fahrenheit.
- Peel and chop carrots and beets, then spread evenly on a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Drizzle with olive oil and bake for 20 minutes.
- Once carrots and beets have cooled, combine in a large mixing bowl with tomatoes, avocado, sprouts and goat cheese. Season with pepper and enjoy!
Tips for storing carrots
Store carrots in a resealable plastic bag or other airtight container.
To extend the shelf life of your carrots, you can place a damp paper towel in the bag or container, but avoid storing carrots in water as it will soften their texture.
Carrots should be stored in the refrigerator between 34 and 36 degrees Fahrenheit.
Avoid storing carrots near ethylene-producing fruits and vegetables, such as apples or pears.
Try Another Recipe
We didn’t find any recipes matching that description. Please try removing a search term or rewording your search phrases.