- 4 cups, sliced Cal-Organic Bunch Carrots
- 1 medium, chopped Cal-Organic Red Onions
- 1 can (10.5 oz.) cream of celery soup
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- to taste pepper
- 3 cups herb-flavored croutons
- 3 tbsp. unsalted butter
- Cook carrots until crisp-tender. Sauté onion in butter. Add carrots, soup, cheese, and pepper. Place in buttered casserole.
- Top with croutons that have been tossed in butter. Bake at 350°F until bubbly.
Tips for storing carrots
Store carrots in a resealable plastic bag or other airtight container.
To extend the shelf life of your carrots, you can place a damp paper towel in the bag or container, but avoid storing carrots in water as it will soften their texture.
Carrots should be stored in the refrigerator between 34 and 36 degrees Fahrenheit.
Avoid storing carrots near ethylene-producing fruits and vegetables, such as apples or pears.
Try Another Recipe
We didn’t find any recipes matching that description. Please try removing a search term or rewording your search phrases.