Balsamic Roasted Baby Carrots
- 2 lb. Cal-Organic Baby Carrots
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt or kosher salt
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a shallow roasting pan, toss carrots with olive oil, then sprinkle with salt. Roast, stirring occasionally, until tender for about 20 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven and drizzle balsamic vinegar, then shake pan to evenly coat. Roast for another 5-10 minutes until carrots are tender golden and glazed.
Variation: You can substitute sliced fennel for the baby carrots for a roasted, fragrant fennel dish.
Tips for storing carrots
Store carrots in a resealable plastic bag or other airtight container.
To extend the shelf life of your carrots, you can place a damp paper towel in the bag or container, but avoid storing carrots in water as it will soften their texture.
Carrots should be stored in the refrigerator between 34 and 36 degrees Fahrenheit.
Avoid storing carrots near ethylene-producing fruits and vegetables, such as apples or pears.
Try Another Recipe
We didn’t find any recipes matching that description. Please try removing a search term or rewording your search phrases.