- 4 cups, quartered Cal-Organic Baby Carrots
- 2 tbsp. butter or margarine
- 1 tbsp. molasses
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- to taste salt
- Add the butter to the baby carrots in a covered saucepan. Stir in the molasses and sugar.
- Add the salt to taste, cover and simmer until the carrots are tender but not mushy.
- Toss to cover with the glaze and serve at once.
Recipe and image from our e-book Festive Holiday Recipes
Tips for storing carrots
Store carrots in a resealable plastic bag or other airtight container.
To extend the shelf life of your carrots, you can place a damp paper towel in the bag or container, but avoid storing carrots in water as it will soften their texture.
Carrots should be stored in the refrigerator between 34 and 36 degrees Fahrenheit.
Avoid storing carrots near ethylene-producing fruits and vegetables, such as apples or pears.
Try Another Recipe
We didn’t find any recipes matching that description. Please try removing a search term or rewording your search phrases.