Oven-Roasted Ranch Carrots
- 8 oz. Cal-Organic Baby Carrots
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 packet dried ranch seasoning
- Cal-Organic Farms parsley, chopped
- 1 tbsp. brown sugar
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a small bowl, mix the olive oil, ranch seasoning packet, brown sugar, chopped parsley, salt and pepper until fully combined.
- Add the baby carrots and mix evenly.
- Spread the carrots out onto a parchment-lined baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes or until caramelized and tender. Enjoy!
Tips for storing carrots
Store carrots in a resealable plastic bag or other airtight container.
To extend the shelf life of your carrots, you can place a damp paper towel in the bag or container, but avoid storing carrots in water as it will soften their texture.
Carrots should be stored in the refrigerator between 34 and 36 degrees Fahrenheit.
Avoid storing carrots near ethylene-producing fruits and vegetables, such as apples or pears.
Try Another Recipe
We didn’t find any recipes matching that description. Please try removing a search term or rewording your search phrases.