Sweet & Sour Carrots
- 2 cups, sliced Cal-Organic Baby Carrots
- 1/8 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/3 cup, chopped green bell pepper
- 2 tbsp. ketchup
- 2 tbsp. brown sugar
- 2 tbsp. vinegar
- Cook carrots. Then, combine all ingredients, except carrots.
- Microwave, covered on high for 3 to 4 minutes or until peppers are tender.
- Add cooked carrots. Cover and cook for 1 minute until heated through.
Tips for storing carrots
Store carrots in a resealable plastic bag or other airtight container.
To extend the shelf life of your carrots, you can place a damp paper towel in the bag or container, but avoid storing carrots in water as it will soften their texture.
Carrots should be stored in the refrigerator between 34 and 36 degrees Fahrenheit.
Avoid storing carrots near ethylene-producing fruits and vegetables, such as apples or pears.
Try Another Recipe
We didn’t find any recipes matching that description. Please try removing a search term or rewording your search phrases.